CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Done!

I started reading Book three of "The Hunger Games" series on Saturday afternoon and was finished by Sunday afternoon. I am completely worthless when I am really into a book. I can't put it down! Anyway, I was a little distraught about some of the turn of events in the book and that's what made me want to finish quicker. I HAD TO know what happened. I wont discuss anything, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the entire series. My hubby just finished Book 1, and liked it. Anyway, the ending made it ALL worth reading. I must say that I am happy. happy. happy :)

Can't wait for the movies to come out! Woohoo! They have already cast three of the main characters for the Movie, which is very exciting!


Off to work out now!

                                             Pam

2 comments:

vanessa

i want to read those sometime. love u

Pam

You should... they are amazing!

Post a Comment