I just finished "The Hunger Games," and am left wanting more. I have now just purchased that second, and will definitly be reading the third. I didnt' think I would like this book at first for a number of reasons:
- It's a triology and I'm not much of a trilogy type of girl.
- It's a bit violent and I am super squeemish!
- It's Sci-fi
Once the kiddos are down, I will be diving into Book number two and will probably have it finished in a day or two. Can't wait! Look this book up on Amazon and read up on it. Trust me, it is a fantastic read! Just had to share my book of the week! My Hubby will be reading the first book soon, and I know he will be hooked as well!
Update: Just finished book 2 nt even 48 hrs after this post... Ahh.. can't wait to get the third!
Here is Book number 2:
pictures taken from google.com


0 comments:
Post a Comment