I went to the pool today and here was my workout:
Warm up:
200 yard warm up
200 yard paddle (with paddles on hands... just using arms to swim)
200 kick
100 sprint
50 slow
repeat x4
600 yard at moderate to race speed
Cool down:
100 yard cool down
50 yard kick
50 yard abs
total: 2000 yards
I did my 600 yards in about 11 minutes. I think my new suit is helping with my speed! I did my 100 yard "sprints" (not really all out sprints, but just a lot faster than usual) in 1 min and 30 seconds. Slowed down towards the end and it was more like 2 minutes.
Just rewarded myself with tator tots. (cringe)
On to other news...
- Bought tickets for home and counting down the days! YAY!
- My almost 2 year old has been sining "Jesus Loves Me." Way to melt a Mama's heart!
- My 4 year old is a definite reader! Yay! Only a little past the half way mark of our program, but it's definitly working!
- Question: How the heck do you keep Hyacinths straight up? They are all leaning and it's bugging me!
- Oh and I promise to start actually writing stories soon :)
Pam
2 comments:
good job amazing lady!!! swimming sounds nice. floating and feeling weightless. i might just have to go swimming tomorrow. love u
Vans, you should swim laps at the pool. Perfect workout for a preggy mama!
Post a Comment