I did it. I signed up for the Kauai half marathon! My wonderfully active parents completed the race last year, and this year I am excited to say that I will be joining them. Check out that website:
thekauaimarathon.com and sign up too!
I love being challenged and doing new things, so this is right up my alley. My mom and I have decided to run it together so that my dad (who is faster than most 25 year olds) can go at his regular speedy speed. We will be training worlds apart, but will soon be together again! I am looking forward to it!
I will be following Jeff Galloway's training schedule (which you can check out at: Jeff Galloway). Join me!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow!!!!!!!!!!! u can do it girl!!!! i will be on the sidelines cheering you on with an ice cream cone in my hands! :)
and baby in the other ;)
Post a Comment