Some days are busier than others. Today was definitly one of the busier days! Sometimes I feel nutso for trying to fit all I want to do in ONE day! I have a lot of things on my "to do" list. I am always busying myself in one way or another. Whether it be working out, reading, cleaning, cooking, doing "school" with my little buddy... I seem to always be doing something! I am sure other moms out there can say the same thing about their days.
Today I am more tired than usual, because not only did I attend a zumba class this morning, but did an ab exercise, taught a step class, did abs again, and then decided, heck, my muscles were already warmed up, may as well go on a run! I don't even want to mention all the other things I did at home (laundry, cleaning, cooking, teaching, arrands) oops... guess I already did! Ha!
I am definitly looking forward to my lazy Friday tomorrow. And by lazy, I mean, an exercise-free day! How exciting! I can get up tomorrow, put on a little makeup, fix my hair, put on a pair of jeans (instead of workout pants), feel a smidge prettier than I do on other days!!! Wooohooo! I better enjoy my lazy Friday, because "Swimming Saturday" and "Running Sunday" are just around the corner. But anyway, who wants to think about that???
Anyway, it's getting late. Guess I better fit in a little sleep in this crazy life of mine. There is something to be said about taking life slowly, and simplifying. There is tranquility in that, and peace. I definitly do try to take time out to just be. That's important too! I would go insane without that down time! But of course, life can't always be that way. Sometimes a little go-go-go can be fun :)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dang workout bee!! keep posting about your busy days, and crazy workouts. inspire me while im unable to get off my butt. hehehe. love you skype tomorrow
We keep wanting to skype, but never do! silly us...
Post a Comment