- Guitar Lessons. I am currently taking lessons and am happy to say that I am getting pretty good at playing some of my favorite songs. I still need LOTS of practice though!
- Brooks. Loving my new Brooks running shoes! I purchased some Nike free runs a couple of weeks ago, but they don't support my feet very well. In other words, my feet were not very happy after a couple of my 30 min running sessions. I figured I should invest in shoes that will prevent injuires. Anyway, don't worry, the Nike frees will not go to waste. I have reserved them for gym use.
- Light, light, Everywhere! I get happy feelings now that it is still light out when I get home from teaching my step class at night!
- Extra Energy. No matter how blah or exhausted I feel, a workout usually helps me to fell better!
- Flashbacks. It is such a blast watching my almost 2 year old playing by himself. He takes his cars and makes awesome car sounds that only little boys know how to make. He also makes them have conversaions with eachother. Makes me think that I've witnessed before... wait, I have!!! Haha... it's 2 yr old Jake all over again! What a blessing!
- Training. This week is my second official week of training for my half marathon. My first week wasn't too bad, but I think this week, I came down with a tiny cold that has wiped out my energy. I was still able to workout and run, but it was definitly harder. One plus... it's almost Friday, which as I have mentioned before, is my lazy day :)
- Weight loss. I have lost 2 lbs this week, after a long, long, LONG, plateau. Still not at my goal, but to get to what I was before having my first baby will be a while! Now if I want to get back to what I was before my second, I only need to lose 7 lbs. I will settle for that for now :)
- Food! Okay, so I am supposed to be watching what I eat... but I guess what that has been meaning to me lately is: Me see food. Me watch food. Me smell food. Me eat food. That being said... here are some foods that have been on my rader lately: egg, sausage croissants, sour cream coffee cake and potatoe casserole!!! I know, healthy right??? Will post some tastey recipes soon!
- Flowers in Bloom. I have planted some Hyecynth flowers in a couple of pretty flower pots, and they have bloomed and smell delightful! This is yet another wonderful sign that Spring is on it's way! Riding on Spring's tale feathers are those dreaded allergies though, but maybe I shouldn't think about that just yet.
- Get your booty in gear and get movin! I promise exercise in any form will boost your energy and your mood!
- Bake something yummy! It will make your house smell delish and make your mouth and tummy happy too!
- Get together with some friends. Nothing better than getting out of the usual routine and have some grown up talk.
- Read from the word (The Bible). I have been guilty of not doing a lot of that lately, but now that I have written this, I will be accountable to do so! If anything just go to Psalms or Proverbs to get started, and just read ONE chapter.
- Pick up a friggin book! ha! Whenever I dig into one of Jodi Picoult's books, I usually will have devoured the 500+ page book in three days or less. Find an author you love and feed your brain :)
Have a fantastic day!
Pam

1 comments:
glad u posted again. love reading
Post a Comment