CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swim. Bake. Belt it.

10 minutes and 50 seconds (roughly)...That's my 600 yard swim time (24 lengths or 12 laps)! I am really not sure if I can get any faster by the time the race comes, although I hope I can. I wont push too hard though. I may have to do the entire race on my own now because neither of my relay pals will be able to make it. I can either get another team together, or I can suck it up and do it all myself. The only thing holding me back is the bike portion. I don't have a bike and don't want to invest tons of money into one.

I am also thinking, when in the heck will I have the time to train for the bike portion? Riding 13 miles really isn't a big deal, but I don't just want to do it, I want to do it well, and fast! On top of training for this tri, I am also training for my first ever half marathon, taking guitar lessons, teaching at the gym, studying for my aerobic instructor exam, homeschoolingJake for pre-school and taking care of my family. ACK!

I guess I have some things to think about.

In the meantime, I am going to listen to Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" album, which I have been OBSESSED with as of late. Listen to "Long Live." I want to cry everytime I hear it. My other favorites on the album: Mean, Sparks Fly, Speak now.

Off to bake some fresh apple bread while belting it out to Taylor Swift tunes.


Pam
 mom.wife.baking queen.closet pop star wanna be. dreamer.

2 comments:

vanessa

sad your friends can't make it to the triathlon!!! you are seriously amazing. i just supervised a 3 year old and incubate a fetus.

Pam

you are funny... being pregnant is harder than what I do... don't miss it at all! XOXO

Post a Comment