CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reshaping It All

If you haven't read Candace Cameron Bure's book "Reshaping It All," I suggest you do so. I read it a few months ago, and was inspired to start living a healthier lifestyle. It wasn't just for the weight loss aspect, but for over all health and happiness for myself as well as my family. Since reading the book, I have lost about 6lbs, which isn't a TON, but it is SOMETHING :) Every little bit helps right? I still have about 10 lbs til I reach my goal/lifetime weight. I want to take it slow because I know that this is a lifestyle change, and not a race. I have to remember that once I reach my goal, I have to maintain my goal... which can be harder because there is no longer a "goal number" to reach!

My commitment for the next few weeks is to re-read Candace's book and blog about my journey to healthful living, physically and spiritually! I have definitly fallen off the wagon and have been maintaining at best. My goal here is:
1) to lose the last 10 lbs
2) read my Bible more
3) cook healthier meals and make healthy snacks readily available for my hubby and two precious boys.

I know there will be set backs, I know there will be failure here and there. But remember, this is a journey! I need to remember to take it one day at a time and make one choice at a time. Crash diets are so inticing sometimes, but there are no lessons learned in a crash diet. No life style changes. That can't be the route I take.

Check out Reshaping It All online or order the book from Amazon! I did, and have not regreted it! I will start re-reading the book tonight and get to blogging. There is a lot of wondrful insight and knowledge to be gained! :) Let's get started!

Pam

1 comments:

vanessa

u go girl!

Post a Comment